Bean crops group is one of the widest among all the plant groups cultivated in the world. Despite the fact that this group is represented by species of one family, the result of their cultivation is production of seeds rich in protein and starch, widely used for human food preparation or as farm animals’ food. The program of beans growing, in addition to application of the necessary amount of mineral fertilizers, requires the use of micronutrients for foliar application or pre-sowing seed treatment. Micronutrients fertilizing promotes for great increase of quality and quantity indicators of crops. Lack of any micronutrient in plant feeding leads to development disorders and growth retardation; a plant may not able to form sound regenerative organs, bloom normally and give good crop. The need for micronutrients for this crops group can be expressed by the following examples.
Studies show that deficiency of molybdenum and cobalt has a bad effect on development of legume nitrogen-fixing bacteria, symbionts of bean crops. This reduces the intensity of nitrogen fixation process and decreases the levels of nitrogen accumulation in soil. It is known that boron deficiency does not allow plants to form normal amount of sound pods. Beans in such pods are feeble; thousand-kernel weight for such plants is decreased, and the protein content drops by 5-7%.
Use of fertilizers intended for fertilizing bean crops allows for prevention of various microelementosis diseases and correction of development disorders caused by micronutrient deficiency. It is important to understand the importance of preventive treatments.
• Fast and effective fertilizing with all necessary micronutrients
• High efficiency of fertilizing due to content of chelated micronutrients
• Prevention of development of microelementosis diseases
• Increased resistance to fungal and bacterial diseases
• Activation of immunity and growth processes
• Activation of protein and fat biosynthesis
• Increased starch content (+4-9%) and protein content up to +11%
• Increased rate of utilization of mineral fertilizers
• Active growth and development of seedlings
• Uniform ripening
• Improved quality of by-products (cake)
• Increased thousand-kernel weight
The fertilizers are intended for foliar application and pre-sowing seed treatment.